Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Game Project Game!

Hey guys!  It has been a long time since I've posted an update so I decided to make this one a big one! Currently, I am in a 5 month long Game Project at Full Sail, which gives a team of programmers, game producers, and artists (We have 2 producers, 8 programmers, and 2 artists).  I am currently Art Lead and Environment Lead on our game Airplane Dash, which if you would like to check out, you can here. We are heading into our 3rd month stronger than ever and plane to roll through with flying colors.  Anyway, here is some artistic goodies from our game, modeled and textured by me! It's all WIP and open for critique as well so enjoy!

The outer environment of our plane.

The basic interior.

Prep Area, for food and drinks.

Lighting!

1 comment: