Friday, August 12, 2011

Update!

          So, Good News and Bad News...the good news is, I have been developing my official art portfolio and website in my small absence and it's coming along quite nicely.  I recommend any of you who enjoy my work to bookmark it and get a behind the scenes look at the projects I work on.

New Luggage! Get ready to fly AeroNational Style!


          The bad news however, is....No pictures! I haven't uploaded any pictures or captures of my work to the site yet, due to low host limits on space and still tweaking them.  I'm also considering switching hosts and seeing how that goes, we'll see.

The cry effects I did for our baby character.


          On the other hand, my game Airplane Dash is doing wonderful, and I'm currently pumping out props and effects to get the game team motivated and excited that the faster we work, the faster we get to make it better!

The prep area of our plane features these four machines!
A new iteration is in progress!


          I'm nearing graduation as well! Yikes! Exciting and scary all the same time yes? I am really aiming to get a job with some DS companies, because the art style inspires me and makes me work harder.
I'm going to work hard the next few months to make my best effort to enter the industry with as much as I can and keep running.

One of our new assets and a sneak peak for you followers!
This intercom speaker is a real treat when used by the player.


          Here are some recent things I've worked on to give your eyes a treat after all this text, or on second thought, I'll reformat the text, but you'll not even know it wasn't intentional until after you read this!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment